Dr. Kevin Garrett Brooks DMD
Dentist | General Practice125 Marion Oaks Blvd Ocala FL, 34473
Dr. Kevin Brooks is a Dentist practicing in Ocala, FL. Dr. Brooks specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Kevin Garrett Brooks DMD's Practice location
Ocala, FL 34473Get Direction
Dr. Kevin Garrett Brooks DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brooks
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Dr. Peter Stickney DMD7651 SW Highway 200 Ocala FL 34476
- Dr. Simon T. Amir D.M.D.2710 Se 17th St Ocala FL 34471
- Dr. Emily S. Andre DMD1323 E Silver Springs Blvd Ocala FL 34470
- Dr. Alex Michael Gluhareff D.D.S.,M.A.G.D.,P.A.3040 Sw 27th Ave Ocala FL 34471
- Gregory A Parker D.D.S.2835 Se 3rd Ct Ocala FL 34471
- Cesar Caceres Pharm D3040 Sw 27th Ave # 101 Ocala FL 34471