Dr. Jennifer Lee is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Lee specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Lee often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
Dr. Jennifer Kim Lee M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
SEATTLE, WA 98104Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Kim Lee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is an Anal Fissure?
What is an anal fissure?The anal canal is a short tube surrounded by muscle at the end of the rectum. An anal fissure is a small crack, tear, or rip in the anal canal lining. Anal fissure is often very small, but can cause you severe pain. The pain gets worse after passing stool and normally last...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- Reasons Why You Need a Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy is a procedure that evokes mixed reactions amongst most adults. Most people don't look forward to the preparation for a colonoscopy, much less the procedure itself. But improvements in the procedure in recent years have led to most people not having a terrible experience. It is of...
- What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is an infection of the prostate which causes abnormal growth of cells on the prostate gland. Prostate cancer is known to inhabit the body of an individual for a long time before displaying any symptoms. During the first...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Dr. Gokhan Ozuner MDThe Cleveland Clinic Foundation A 30 Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Timothy J. Pritchard M.D.9500 Mentor Ave Mentor OH 44060
- Dr. Joshua M Eberhardt M.D.Cleveland Clinic 9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Julian A Sanchez MD9500 Euclid Rd. Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Vincent J Obias M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. John Craig Martin MD9375 Baldwin Rd Mentor OH 44060