Dr. Jay Cazes is a Dentist practicing in Long Valley, NJ. Dr. Cazes specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Georgetown University Dental School 1990
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Implants (restoration)
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Periodontics:gum Surgery
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Endodontics:root Canal Therapy
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Oral Surgery:non-impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:invisalign
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Orthodontics:dental Braces
- Sedation:nitrous Oxide (laughing Gas)
- Sedation:local Anesthesia
- Staten Island University Hospital
Dr. Jay Cazes DDS's Practice location
Long Valley, NJ 07853 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jay Cazes DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jay Cazes DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Dr. Edward M. Sonnenberg DDS 230 US-206 Flanders New Jersey 07836
- Dr. Loay Shadid Deifallah DDS 281 Durham Ave South Plainfield New Jersey 07080
- Dr. Yusun Gohard DDS 34 Prospect St Madison NJ 07940
- Dr. Ralph E. Rogler DMD 325 Naughright Road Washington Township New Jersey 7853
- Dr. Elizabeth Jean Herko M.P.H., D.D.S. 571 Central Ave New Providence NJ 07974
- Dr. Stephen M Lashen DDS 3155 Rt 10 Denville NJ 07834