Dr. Laura Norton is a pediatrician practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Norton is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Norton diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Norton can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Minnesota Medical School 2007
- Calmodulin oxidation and methionine to glutamine substitutions reveal methionine residues critical for functional interaction with ryanodine receptor-1.
- Role of calmodulin methionine residues in mediating productive association with cardiac ryanodine receptors.
- Involvement of MMPs in the outward remodeling of collateral mesenteric arteries.
- Extending Antimicrobial Stewardship to All Hospitalized Children: The Time Is Now.
Dr. Laura Elaine Norton M.D., M.S.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55454Get Direction
Dr. Laura Elaine Norton M.D., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Dr. Sergey Shushunov MDDivision Of Pediatric Critical Care Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Duha Al-zubeidi MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Jonathan S. Finks M.D.12541 FOSTER ST STE 300 OVERLAND PARK KS 66213
- Dr. Jennifer L. Schultz M.D.7840 W 165th Street Overland Park KS 66223
- Dr. Stephanie Renee Bays DO2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Melissa J Beard MD8781 N Platte Purchase Drive Kansas City MO 64155