Katherine Kempf Parodi DPM
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery1333 West 120th Ave #113 Denver CO, 80234
Pinnacle Foot and Ankle Clinic is conveniently located in Westminster and we are easily accessible from the Broomfield, Thornton, Northglenn, Louisville, Brighton, Arvada, and Denver areas. It is our ...
Education and Training
California College of Podiatric Medicine D.P.M. 2005
University of Nevada, Las Vegas B.S. in Biology and minor in Chemistry 1999
The American Board of Foot and Ankle SurgeryAmerican Board of Foot and Ankle SurgeryABFAS
- Foot And Ankle Surgery
- Toenail Disorders (Ingrown/Fungus)
- Skin Disorders (Warts, Athletes Foot, Dry Skin, Corns, Calluses)
- Bunions and Tailors bunions
- Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Spurs
- Heel Pain
- Ankle Sprains
- Achilles Tendon Ruptures
- Orthotics And Bracing
- Gait Analysis
- Wound Care
- Charcot Arthropathy
- Neuropathy/ Neuropathic pain
- Flatfoot Deformities
- Ankle Instability
- Arthritic Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Professional Member American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Highlands/Presbyterian St. Luke’s in Denver, Colorado Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
Katherine Kempf Parodi DPM's Practice location
Katherine Kempf Parodi DPM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parodi
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- Dr. Lorry A Melnick DPM2121 S ONEIDA ST DENVER CO 80224
- Parichart Vaikayee DPM, FACFAS3535 S LAFAYETTE ST. Englewood CO 80113
- Michael J Zyzda DPM2460 W 26th Ave Denver CO 80211
- Yvonne Bridgett Weber DPM3000 Center Green Dr Boulder CO 80301
- Dr. Cara M Wylie DPM1635 Aurora Ct Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Zak H Weis DPM10 BENTHAVEN PL BOULDER CO 80305