Katherine Kempf Parodi DPM
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery1333 West 120th Ave #113 Denver CO, 80234
Pinnacle Foot and Ankle Clinic is conveniently located in Westminster and we are easily accessible from the Broomfield, Thornton, Northglenn, Louisville, Brighton, Arvada, and Denver areas. It is our ...
Education and Training
California College of Podiatric Medicine D.P.M. 2005
University of Nevada, Las Vegas B.S. in Biology and minor in Chemistry 1999
The American Board of Foot and Ankle SurgeryAmerican Board of Foot and Ankle SurgeryABFAS
- Foot And Ankle Surgery
- Toenail Disorders (Ingrown/Fungus)
- Skin Disorders (Warts, Athletes Foot, Dry Skin, Corns, Calluses)
- Bunions and Tailors bunions
- Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Spurs
- Heel Pain
- Ankle Sprains
- Achilles Tendon Ruptures
- Orthotics And Bracing
- Gait Analysis
- Wound Care
- Charcot Arthropathy
- Neuropathy/ Neuropathic pain
- Flatfoot Deformities
- Ankle Instability
- Arthritic Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Professional MemberAmerican College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Highlands/Presbyterian St. Luke’s in Denver, Colorado Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
Katherine Kempf Parodi DPM's Practice location
Katherine Kempf Parodi DPM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parodi
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- Dr. Lorry A Melnick DPM201 University blvd Denver CO 80206
- Parichart Vaikayee DPM, FACFAS2817 Reilly Road Mcxc-Cod Credentials Fort Bragg NC 28310
- Michael J Zyzda DPM2460 W 26th Ave Denver CO 80211
- Yvonne Bridgett Weber DPM3000 Center Green Dr Boulder CO 80301
- Dr. Cara M Wylie DPM6825 E Tennessee Ave Denver CO 80224
- Dr. Zak H Weis DPM1901 Medi Park Dr Amarillo TX 79106