Katherine Kempf Parodi DPM
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery1333 West 120th Ave #113 Denver CO, 80234
Pinnacle Foot and Ankle Clinic is conveniently located in Westminster and we are easily accessible from the Broomfield, Thornton, Northglenn, Louisville, Brighton, Arvada, and Denver areas. It is our ...
Education and Training
California College of Podiatric Medicine D.P.M. 2005
University of Nevada, Las Vegas B.S. in Biology and minor in Chemistry 1999
The American Board of Foot and Ankle SurgeryAmerican Board of Foot and Ankle SurgeryABFAS
- Foot And Ankle Surgery
- Toenail Disorders (Ingrown/Fungus)
- Skin Disorders (Warts, Athletes Foot, Dry Skin, Corns, Calluses)
- Bunions and Tailors bunions
- Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Spurs
- Heel Pain
- Ankle Sprains
- Achilles Tendon Ruptures
- Orthotics And Bracing
- Gait Analysis
- Wound Care
- Charcot Arthropathy
- Neuropathy/ Neuropathic pain
- Flatfoot Deformities
- Ankle Instability
- Arthritic Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Professional Member American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Katherine Kempf Parodi DPM's Practice location
Denver, CO 80234Get Direction
Katherine Kempf Parodi DPM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parodi
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- Dr. Lorry A Melnick DPM2121 S ONEIDA ST DENVER CO 80224
- Dr. Alan Ng D.P.M.8101 E Lowry Blvd Denver CO 80230
- Michael J Zyzda DPM2460 W 26th Ave Denver CO 80211
- Parichart Vaikayee DPM, FACFAS3535 S LAFAYETTE ST. Englewood CO 80113
- Dr. Michael A. Goldman DPM12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Zak H Weis DPM10 BENTHAVEN PL BOULDER CO 80305