Dr. Jonathan Ahern is a psychologist practicing in Ogden, UT. Dr. Ahern specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Ahern evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Ahern because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Jonathan Ahern PH.D.'s Practice location
Ogden, UT 84403Get Direction
Farmington, UT 84025Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Ahern PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ahern
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination for Each Type of Procrastinator
Ever wondered how to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed on the right page. This article focuses on how to beat procrastination. Each of us procrastinates for different reasons, and we all do it sometimes at least at one stage of our lives. There are six styles of procrastinators...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- How an Autism Expert Failed to See His Own Son's Asperger's
Many children with Asperger’s syndrome are initially diagnosed with ADHD and then later diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome in adulthood when seeking help for directly related matters such as depression or persistent anxiety. This is how it took professor Tony Attwood, clinical psychologist, 35...
- Dr. Gita Rakhsha PH.D.Weber State U Counseling Psychological Services Ogden UT 84408
- Dr. Adam J Schwebach PH.D.230 S 500 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. John D Perovich PSYD PLLC1725 S 1450 E Clearfield UT 84015
- Dr. John Michael Beery PH.D.75th Mdos/Sgohm Hill Afb UT 84056
- Dr. David Newbold PHD370 S 500 E Clearfield UT 84015
- Dr. Benjamin David Christiansen PSYD890 Heritage Park Blvd Layton UT 84041