Dr. Brian Randall Gantwerker M.D.
Neurosurgeon18350 Roscoe Blvd Suite 318 Northridge CA, 91325
Dr. Brian Gantwerker practices Neurological Surgery in Northridge, CA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Gantwerker prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 2001
- Spine Surgery, Backpain, Spine Problems And More
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Barrow Neurological Institute - Arizona
Dr. Brian Randall Gantwerker M.D.'s Practice location
Northridge, CA 91325Get Direction
Los Angeles, CA 90049Get Direction
SANTA MONICA, CA 90403Get Direction
Dr. Brian Randall Gantwerker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gantwerker
Excellence in what he does.
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- The History of Lobotomy
Lobotomy is now considered an inhumane and obsolete procedure that no one would ever want to be subjected to. However, at the time of its advent, it was not the primitive and brutal surgery we view it as today. In a time where medications to treat psychological and emotional conditions were...
- Dr. Leslie D. Cahan MD4733 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Rafael O. Quinonez M.D., PHD11550 Indian Hills Road Mission Hills California 91345
- Xin Sean Xin D.O.7230 Medical center dr West Hills CA 91307
- Dr. John A Lee M.D.1250 La Venta Dr Westlake Village CA 91361
- Dr. Wesley A King M.D.8436 W 3rd Street Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Anthony A Virella MD1250 La Venta Dr Westlake Village CA 91361