Dr. Brian Randall Gantwerker M.D.
Neurosurgeon18350 Roscoe Blvd Suite 318 Northridge CA, 91325
Dr. Brian Gantwerker practices Neurological Surgery in Northridge, CA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Gantwerker prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 2001
- Spine Surgery, Backpain, Spine Problems And More
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Case Western Reserve University 2002
- Case Western Reserve University Affiliated Hospitals
- University Hospitals, Cleveland 2002
- Barrow Neurological Institute - Arizona
Dr. Brian Randall Gantwerker M.D.'s Practice location
Northridge, CA 91325Get Direction
Los Angeles, CA 90049Get Direction
SANTA MONICA, CA 90403Get Direction
Dr. Brian Randall Gantwerker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gantwerker
Excellence in what he does.
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Dr. Leslie D. Cahan MD4733 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Rafael O. Quinonez M.D., PHD11550 Indian Hills Road Mission Hills California 91345
- Dr. John A Lee M.D.1250 La Venta Dr Westlake Village CA 91361
- Dr. Wesley A King M.D.120 S Spalding Dr Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Anthony A Virella MD1250 La Venta Dr Westlake Village CA 91361
- Dr. Daniel F Kelly MD1328 22nd St Santa Monica CA 90404