Dr. Rekha Sheetal Singh M.D
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry11670 Atwood Rd Auburn CA, 95603
Dr. Rekha Singh practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Auburn, CA. Dr. Singh evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Singh seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Ross University School Of Medicine, Roseau, Commonwealth Of Dominica, West Indies MD
Ross University School of Medicine 2001
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical Center
Dr. Rekha Sheetal Singh M.D's Practice location
Auburn, CA 95603Get Direction
Stockton, CA 95210Get Direction
Dr. Rekha Sheetal Singh M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Singh
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Dr. Candace Merita Fortune MD785 Orchard Dr Folsom CA 95630
- Dr. Michael Lin Other1000 River Rock Dr Folsom CA 95630
- Dr. Shari Joann Crane M.D.1350 E MAIN ST GRASS VALLEY CA 95945
- Dr. David Vernon Foster M.D.1111 High St Auburn CA 95603
- Dr. Dianne L. Collins DO1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Svetlana Anic M.D.193 Blue Ravine Rd Folsom CA 95630