Dr. Michael White is an internist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. White specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. White provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 2000
Creighton University School of Medicine 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Eastern Va Med Sch, Emergency Medicine
- Creighton University Affiliated Hospitals 2004
- Creighton University Program
- Creighton Univ Cardiology Center - Cardiology, Omaha, NE 2007
- Duke University - Interventional Cardiology, Durham, NC 2008
Michael White M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68131Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85008Get Direction
Michael White M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Eat When You're Sick
When you are diagnosed with a chronic illness, or a temporary illness, you should eat properly and maintain a healthy diet. Difficulty in swallowing, nausea, bloating, lack of appetite, and many more symptoms add to the difficulties when you are sick. Eating the right type of food is very important,...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- How to Treat Meningitis
Meningitis is a rare type of infection caused by different organisms like bacteria, a virus, and fungus. The infection usually starts in some other parts of the body like sinuses, ears, or upper respiratory tract. Successful treatment of meningitis depends on several factors like cause of the...
- Reduce Stress to Control Your Hot Flashes
A new study revealed that hot flashes and night sweats caused by menopause can be maintained with stress exercises. Women opted for training in mindfulness-based stress reduction were not affected by night sweats and hot flashes. The results of the study published in the journal, Menopause: The...
- What Should I Know About Hangovers?
Many of us seem to know how to enjoy the night out and avoid the most uncomfortable hangover symptoms. Some of the tips seem to work quite well, while few others are just not enough. Many alternatives leave you feeling worse than normal. Many feel that hangovers are not a huge concern. The reality...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Dr. Robert Roy Recker M.D.6829 N 72nd St, Suite 7400 Omaha NE 68122-1732
- Ahmed Abuzaid2500 California Plaza Omaha Nebraska 68178
- Dr. Lon William Keim M.D.4242 Farnam Street Omaha Nebraska 68131
- Dr. Kirk B. Muffly MD11704 W Center Rd Omaha NE 68144
- Dr. Joel Donald Armitage M.D.42nd Street And Emile Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Joel R Bessmer MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198