Dr. Michael White is an internist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. White specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. White provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 2000
Creighton University School of Medicine 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Eastern Va Med Sch, Emergency Medicine
- Creighton University Affiliated Hospitals 2004
- Creighton University Program
- Creighton Univ Cardiology Center - Cardiology, Omaha, NE 2007
- Duke University - Interventional Cardiology, Durham, NC 2008
Michael White M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68131Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85008Get Direction
Michael White M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Natural Ways to Lower Your Blood Sugar
High blood sugar, also known as hyperglycemia, happens when blood glucose is abnormally high due to your body’s improper use of insulin or when your body cannot produce insulin. It mainly affects people with diabetes. Food intake, sedentary lifestyle, illnesses, and not taking the prescribed...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- How Can I Prevent Premature Graying?
As pigmentation cells stop producing the pigment, gray hair is the result. It may also be bleached by the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide, a chemical naturally produced in the body. In most cases, graying occurs by the time an individual is 30-years-old. Most people have gray hair by the time they...
- Can Probiotics Help Your Upset Stomach?
Probiotics are microorganisms that are helpful to improve the digestive system. Probiotics are typically found in different foods and supplements. These microorganisms maintain the balance of the microbial flora in the intestines. It promotes the growth of good bacteria, and inhibits the growth of...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- Dr. Robert Roy Recker M.D.7710 Mercy Rd Omaha NE 68124
- Ahmed Abuzaid2500 California Plaza Omaha Nebraska 68178
- Dr. Lon William Keim M.D.4242 Farnam Street Omaha Nebraska 68131
- Dr. Theresa A. Townley M.D.4628 S 25th St Omaha NE 68107
- Dr. Stephanie Lynne Gravning MD985524 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Bruce L. Houghton M.D.601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131