Dr. Clayton Sontheimer is a pediatrician practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Sontheimer is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sontheimer diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sontheimer can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 2008
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Pediatrics, St Louis Children's Hospital, St Louis
Dr. Clayton John Sontheimer M.D.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98105Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Clayton John Sontheimer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Dr. Stephen Paul Seslar M.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Willa Michelle Terry M.D.4800 SAND POINT WAY NE # FA215 SEATTLE WA 98105
- Dr. Yolanda Nicole Evans MD4540 SAND POINT WAY NE SEATTLE WA 98105
- Dr. Thomas W Pendergrass M.D., M.S.P.H.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Harris P Baden Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Lenna L Liu Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105