Dr. Darshan Patel practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Stockbridge, GA. Dr. Patel evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Patel seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Mr. Darshan Ashokkumar Patel's Practice location
Stockbridge, GA 30281Get Direction
Mr. Darshan Ashokkumar Patel's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Dr. Ginari Gibb Price M.D.101 Devant St. Fayetteville GA 30214
- Dr. Katharine Arnold Hilliard-yntema MD123 Melrose Ave Decatur GA 30030
- Dr. Tricia Ann Appleton M.D.427 Moreland Ave Ne Atlanta GA 30307
- Dr. Marcus C Griffith M.D.3650 Steve Reynolds Blvd. Duluth GA 30096
- Dr. Sarah Vinson M.D.1493 Cambridge St Cambridge MA 02139
- Dr. Reyna Lashawn Gilmore M.D.720 Westview Dr SW Atlanta GA 30310