Dr. Dax Guenther is a board-certified plastic surgeon, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He opened his private practice, Coastal Plastic Surgery, in Hingham, MA to offer patients cosmetic procedures for the face, body, and breasts. Popular procedures include facelift, rhinoplasty, tummy tuck, and breast augmentation. He also offers patients a menu of nonsurgical options, including BOTOX Cosmetic and dermal fillers. To learn more about Dr. Guenther or to request a consultation with him, visit his website today.
Education and Training
Ohio State University - College of Medicine, Columbus, Oh MD 2000
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS- 2011
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 2007
- Breast Augmentation
- Abdominoplasty (tummy Tuck)
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid Surgery)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Massachusetts General Hospital General Surgery 2007
- UCLA - Los Angeles, CA Plastic Surgery 2009
- UTSW - Dallas, TX Aesthetic Surgery 2010
- South Shore Hospital ( South Weymouth, MA )
- Milton Hospital ( Milton, MA )
- Jordan Hospital ( Plymouth, MA )
Dr. Dax Alexander Guenther MD's Practice location
Hingham, MA 02043Get Direction
Boston, MA 02116Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dax Alexander Guenther MD | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dax Alexander Guenther MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Guenther
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- How Effective is Laser Hair Removal?
Unwanted hair is a common cause of distress for both men and women. Many options are available for removing hair, including waxing, shaving, and tweezing. Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic procedure in which a concentrated beam of light is focused onto the hair follicles and ultimately...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Breast Augmentation: What are Saline Implants?
Saline breast implants contain germ-free salt water. In case the shell of the implant ruptures, the saline implant collapses. Then the body absorbs the salty water and excretes it naturally.Women aged at least 18 years can have this FDA-accepted breast augmentation method. A woman having the...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- Kenneth A. Marshall125 Coolidge Avenue Watertown Massachusetts 02472
- Dr. Theo Gerstle MD1760 Nicholasville Road Lexington Kentucky 40503
- Dr. Curtis L. Cetrulo Jr. MD1450 San Pablo Street Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Gurmander S Kohli M.D.11370 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354
- Leonard Miller M.D.1 Brookline Pl Brookline Massachusetts 02445
- Dr. William Numa M.D.38 Newbury Street Boston Massachusetts 02118