Kevin M Nash M.D
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology1702 Esplanade Chico CA, 95926
Dr. Nash was born in Glendale, CA. In practice since 1985, he worked in Sacramento and San Jose prior to coming to Chico in 1993. He enjoys golf, tennis, motorcycle riding, and spending time with his ...
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 1984
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Potential implication of the chemical properties and bioactivity of nitrone spin traps for therapeutics.
- Reactive nitrogen species reactivities with nitrones: theoretical and experimental studies.
- Reactivities of substituted α-phenyl-N-tert-butyl nitrones.
- Nanomedicine in the ROS-mediated pathophysiology: Applications and clinical advances.
- Current Perspectives on the Beneficial Role of Ginkgo biloba in Neurological and Cerebrovascular Disorders.
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center 1992
- Louisiana State University, Shreveport, Louisiana, United States 1990
- Rush University Medical Center Program
Kevin M Nash M.D's Practice location
Chico, CA 95926Get Direction
Kevin M Nash M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nash
- What Is Hepatitis C?
Hepatitis C is a disease caused by the hepatitis virus C. This disease particularly attacks the liver. In chronic cases, the affected person may not be aware of any signs or symptoms of the disease for years.Symptoms of Hepatitis CPeople who have an acute hepatitis C may not experience any symptoms,...
- Dementia and Why it Happens
What is dementia?Dementia refers to the loss of brain functions, including memory, thinking, language development and behavior that may affect the daily life of a patient. Many people have slight loss of memory when they are old, but if the memory loss gets worse with time, it indicates dementia....
- What Is an Abdominal Hernia?
When a piece of tissue or an organ protrudes from its normal position, the condition is called a hernia. An abdominal hernia occurs when a piece of bowel protrudes through a weak area of the abdominal walls. Muscle and tissue layers form the abdominal walls. Weak spots may arise from these layers,...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- What Are Shin Splints: Get the Facts
A shin splint is the pain felt in the inner aspect of your shin bone. The shin bone is located between your knee and the ankle; therefore, the pain concentrates in this area. This condition is also known as the medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS).Shin splints frequently affect people who engage...
- Amputation Prevention for Diabetics
Diabetes is a scary disease. Patients also have to worry about the health of their pancreas, eyes, kidneys and their legs and feet. And, they also have to worry about insulin injections and how they plan their daily routine around what they can and cannot eat. ...