Dr. Gerd Mcgwire is a pediatrician practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Mcgwire is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mcgwire diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mcgwire can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Illinois College of Medicine 2001
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Adjustment Disorder
Dr. Gerd Mcgwire MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Gerd Mcgwire MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- Firas A. Rabi7275 Sawmill Road Dublin Ohio 43016
- Dr. Shannon L. Stevenson DO1000 Oakland Dr Kalamazoo MI 49008
- Dr. Jennifer R. Ricciardo MD5781 Dee Drive Hillard Ohio 43026
- Dr. Lisa A Krumm MD17853 State Route 31N Marysville Ohio 43040
- Dr. Kathleen Degroft Blake MD700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Wade Wallace Wilde MD55 Clairedan Dr. Powell OH 43065