Dr. Geoffrey Charles Basler M.D.
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology7040 Helen Witt Dr Lincoln NE, 68512
Dr. Geoffrey Basler is a dermatologist practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Basler specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Basler diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1996
University of Michigan Medical School 1996
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Special skin symptoms seen in swimmers.
- MS-551 protects against ventricular fibrillation in a chronic canine model of sudden cardiac death.
- CVS-1123, a direct thrombin inhibitor, prevents occlusive arterial and venous thrombosis in a canine model of vascular injury.
- Cutaneous injuries in women athletes.
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin Tag
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Dermatology
- Or Health Science University Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University Program
Dr. Geoffrey Charles Basler M.D.'s Practice location
Lincoln, NE 68512Get Direction
Lincoln, NE 68512Get Direction
LINCOLN, NE 68512Get Direction
Dr. Geoffrey Charles Basler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Basler
- What Are Hives?
What Are Hives?Hives, also known as urticaria, nettle rash, or welts, refer to a skin condition characterized by raised itchy rashes. These rashes may develop suddenly, and can be localized or spread over a large surface of the skin. They vary in size and shape and are more commonly found in women...
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Acne
Tea Tree OilTea tree oil is known for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Mix a few drops of tea tree oil with 20 to 40 drops of witch hazel, then apply it on the affected areas using cotton. Only use this remedy twice a day; if used any more than twice a day could make your skin...
- Are All Fungal Skin Infections Contagious?
Fungi are known to thrive in the human body, making their homes in moist areas where skin surfaces meet. The most common areas of the human body that are susceptible to fungal attacks are found in between the toes, in the genital area, and under the breasts.Most fungal skin infections are triggered...
- Is Scabies Contagious?
What is Scabies?Scabies is an infestation that is caused by the itch mite called Sarcoptes scabei. It is a variation of a subtype hominis. If these mites are not treated in a timely manner, then they can live on the skin for months. These mites reproduce on the surface of the skin and later burrow...
- How to Get Rid of Your Acne
Acne is often treated as a common beauty problem, but the fact is that it is far beyond a superficial skin problem.Although it is a very common skin problem and is not dangerous, it can sometimes end up leaving unsightly scars that can take a toll on confidence and self esteem. Acne is one of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Laser Hair Removal
For the past few decades, people have been trying to remove hair from parts of their bodies, which is unlike in previous decades when body hair was not frowned upon. Today, people use a variety of hair removal products, razors and shaving creams and waxes to remove unwanted hair. Here is some...
- Dr. Elliott Lovland Rustad M.D.1919 South 40th Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Margaret Kontras Sutton MD7100 STEPHANIE LN STE 100 LINCOLN NE 68516
- Dr. Robyn Gembol Ryan MD7100 STEPHANIE LN STE 100 LINCOLN NE 68516
- Chad Michael Hillyer PA-C2625 Stockwell St Lincoln NE 68502
- Dr. Stuart Paul Westburg M.D.2756 O St Lincoln NE 68510
- Dr. Rex F Largen MD5533 S 27th Street Lincoln NE 68512