Dr. Geoffrey Charles Basler M.D.
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology7040 Helen Witt Dr Lincoln NE, 68512
Dr. Geoffrey Basler is a dermatologist practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Basler specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Basler diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1996
University of Michigan Medical School 1996
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Special skin symptoms seen in swimmers.
- MS-551 protects against ventricular fibrillation in a chronic canine model of sudden cardiac death.
- CVS-1123, a direct thrombin inhibitor, prevents occlusive arterial and venous thrombosis in a canine model of vascular injury.
- Cutaneous injuries in women athletes.
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin Tag
- Sebaceous Cyst
Dr. Geoffrey Charles Basler M.D.'s Practice location
Lincoln, NE 68512Get Direction
Lincoln, NE 68512Get Direction
LINCOLN, NE 68512Get Direction
Dr. Geoffrey Charles Basler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Basler
- 14 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Genital Warts
If you notice any swelling or small lesions around your genital or anal area, then they probably are warts. Warts are flesh-colored bumps on the skin. They are generally not painful but could be very itchy.Genital warts are common skin infections caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Self Tanner Use Might Deprive You of Vitamin D
Sunless tanners, or self tanners, that provide a fake tan reduces the exposure to UV radiations considerably, according to a new study published in the journal, Archives of Dermatology. Using creams and sprays that provide the fake tan cuts down the sunbathing and tanning bed use. According to...
- How Do I Get Tan Without the Sun?
There are several alternatives to a safe tan, and that includes bronzers. Tanning products are generally classified into two types:...
- What is an Abscess?
An abscess is a soft swelling or bump on the surface of the skin filled with pus surrounded by pink to reddish skin, which develops in response to a foreign body or an infection. The middle part of the abscess is filled with debris and pus, and is often warm to the touch.Abscesses are usually...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Is Laser Hair Removal Painful?
What is laser hair removal?Are you sick of using a razor or shaving creams every time you need to go to the beach and wear a bikini or when you are wearing a skirt and want to show off your legs? How about laser hair removal treatment? Laser hair removal is a treatment option based on photo...
- Dr. Elliott Lovland Rustad M.D.1919 South 40th Street Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Margaret Kontras Sutton MD7100 STEPHANIE LN STE 100 LINCOLN NE 68516
- Dr. Robyn Gembol Ryan MD7100 STEPHANIE LN STE 100 LINCOLN NE 68516
- Chad Michael Hillyer PA-C2625 Stockwell St Lincoln NE 68502
- Dr. Stuart Paul Westburg M.D.2756 O St Lincoln NE 68510
- Dr. Rex F Largen MD5533 S 27th Street Lincoln NE 68512