Dr. Doron Finn is a general surgeon practicing in Evansville, IN. Dr. Finn specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Finn provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine M.D. 1983
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- General Surgery
- Professional MemberAmerican College of Surgeons
- Professional MemberAmerican Society of Breast Surgeons
- Professional MemberSociety of Laproendoscopic Surgeons
- University Of Oklahoma College Of MedicineGeneral Practice
Doron H Finn MD's Practice location
Evansville, IN 47710 Get Direction
LEHIGH ACRES, FL 33936 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Doron H Finn MD | Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Doron H Finn MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Thrombosed Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids result from the application of pressure in the anus and rectum. This pressure affects the flow of blood, resulting in the formation of swellings in the veins covering these areas, known as hemorrhoids. At times, the vessels may not allow blood to flow properly along these veins and the...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Incisional Hernia: Get the Facts
An incisional hernia arises when abdominal tissue begins to poke through a soft spot in the wall of the abdomen. This type of hernia only occurs as the result of the incision made in a prior abdominal surgery. An incisional hernia may be the result of poor healing, infection, or technical problems a...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Dr. Roozbeh Mansour MD 4201 Saint Antoine St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. David J Carlson M.D. 520 Mary St Evansville IN 47710
- Dr. Kenneth L Nachtnebel M.D. 520 Mary St Evansville IN 47710
- Dr. Todd S Burry M.D. 520 Mary St Evansville IN 47710
- Dr. Kristi Kay Peck M.D. 520 Mary Street Evansville IN 47710
- Dr. William Matthew Vassy M.D. 520 Mary St Evansville IN 47710