Dr. Doron Finn is a general surgeon practicing in Evansville, IN. Dr. Finn specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Finn provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine M.D. 1983
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- General Surgery
- Professional Member American College of Surgeons
- Professional Member American Society of Breast Surgeons
- Professional Member Society of Laproendoscopic Surgeons
- University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine General Practice
Doron H Finn MD's Practice location
Evansville, IN 47710Get Direction
LEHIGH ACRES, FL 33936Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Doron H Finn MD | Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Doron H Finn MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for an Ablation
An ablation is a surgery that removes body tissue. Once your ablation has been discussed, it is wise to consider some shared risk factors which you may control. The following shared risk factors are important to consider before your ablation....
- How to Diagnose and Treat Gallstones
Who are at risk of developing gallstones?- Obesity is one of the biggest risk factors in developing gallstones. It increases a person's overall cholesterol levels, making it difficult to maintain a completely empty bladder. - Women who are pregnant, on birth control pills, or taking hormonal...
- What to Expect After Recovery from an Appendectomy
Appendectomy is the term that is used in the medical field to refer to a surgical operation used to remove the appendix. The appendix is a small tube-shaped pouch that is attached to the large intestines. An appendectomy is an emergency operation that is conducted to treat the inflammation of the...
- Recovery from a Gallbladder Surgery
You may be given pain relievers as you wait for the anesthesia to wear off after your gallbladder removal surgery. After surgery, you will be transferred to a recovery room where your condition will be monitored as you are given some time to rest.During a keyhole operation, carbon dioxide gas is...
- What Are the Risks of a Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is done to examine various abdominal organs or female pelvic organs. The procedure is sometimes called as "diagnostic laparoscopy" or "keyhole surgery". This procedure can identify problems such as adhesion, fibroids, infections, and cysts.The procedure...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Dr. David J Carlson M.D.520 Mary St Evansville IN 47710
- Dr. Todd S Burry M.D.520 Mary St Evansville IN 47710
- Dr. William Matthew Vassy M.D.520 Mary St Evansville IN 47710
- Dr. Kristi Kay Peck M.D.520 Mary Street Evansville IN 47710
- Dr. Kenneth L Nachtnebel M.D.520 Mary St Evansville IN 47710
- Dr. Dharmesh M Patel MD520 Mary St Evansville IN 47710