Dr. V. christopher Inzerillo M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY, 10941
Dr. V. christopher Inzerillo is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Middletown, NY. Dr. Inzerillo specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Inzerillo tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. V. christopher Inzerillo M.D.'s Practice location
Middletown, NY 10941Get Direction
PARAMUS, NJ 07652Get Direction
Montvale, NJ 07645Get Direction
Dr. V. christopher Inzerillo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Inzerillo
best dr ever..
Dr. V. Christopher Inzerillo.
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Dr. Charles W. Episalla M.D.75 Crystal Run Road Middletown New York 10941
- Dr. Rocco Bassora MD95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Stephanie Paige Adam DO95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Matthew Philip Gordon M.D.95 CRYSTAL RUN RD MIDDLETOWN NY 10941
- Dr. Daniel P Tomlinson MD95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Govindlal K Bhanusali MD15 Dunning Road Middletown NY 10940