Stephen Christopher Cook MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology25 MICHIGAN ST NE GRAND RAPIDS MI, 49503
Dr. Stephen Cook is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Cook specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
- Kaleida Hlth Sys -Chldrn Hosp, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
Stephen Christopher Cook MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49503Get Direction
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Joseph John Vettukattil MD100 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Julie J Sommerfield MD25 MICHIGAN ST NE STE 4200 GRAND RAPIDS MI 49503
- Yasser Al khatib MD25 MICHIGAN ST NE STE 4200 GRAND RAPIDS MI 49503
- Enrique Oliver Aregullin eligio MD25 MICHIGAN ST NE STE 4200 GRAND RAPIDS MI 49503
- Dr. Ronald G Grifka MD555 Midtowne Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Jeffrey R Schneider M.D.25 MICHIGAN ST NE GRAND RAPIDS MI 49503