Mr. Mohy M Osman P.T
Physical Therapist7842 W 159th St Orland Park IL, 60462
Mohy Osman is a physical therapist practicing in Orland Park, IL. Mohy Osman specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Mohy Osman can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Mohy Osman will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Mohy M Osman P.T's Practice location
Orland Park, IL 60462Get Direction
HAZEL CREST, IL 60429Get Direction
Mr. Mohy M Osman P.T's reviewsWrite Review
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Aldwin-alexis L Cabalfin14640 JOHN HUMPHREY DR STE 102 ORLAND PARK IL 60462
- Brittney A Johnson DPT14700 S LA GRANGE RD ORLAND PARK IL 60462
- Julianne Phillips PT14700 S LA GRANGE RD ORLAND PARK IL 60462
- Jennifer Opalecky14640 JOHN HUMPHREY DR ORLAND PARK IL 60462
- Ms. Tala Fletcher DPT14640 John Humphrey Dr Orland Park IL 60462
- Mohamed Salah El sayed P.T.14200 S 88th Ave Orland Park IL 60462