Dr. Michele Mckee Thompson MD
Dermatologist1499 SE Tech Center Place Suite 135 Vancouver WA, 98683
Dr. Michele M. Thompson specializes in general dermatology and dermatopathology, and is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology in both specialties. She holds medical licenses in California, ...
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 2002
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Dermatopathology
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Dermatology; Ca Pacific M C Pacific, Internal Medicine
Experience & Accolades
- Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist2012 - 2016Dermatology Associates of Southwest Washington, PLLC
- Assistant Clinical Professor2009 - 2012University of California San FranciscoDepartments of Dermatology and Pathology
- Medical Dermatologist 2006 - 2009Dermatology Medical Group
Dr. Michele Mckee Thompson MD's Practice location
Vancouver, WA 98683Get Direction
VANCOUVER, WA 98683Get Direction
Dr. Michele Mckee Thompson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thompson
- G. s.
- How to Avoid Dark Circles Under Your Eyes
Whether you are beauty conscious or not, dark circles under your eyes is a concern. These dark marks are sure to take away the fresh look from the face. It may even make you look ill. One of the most common causes of darkness under the eyes is the presence of excessive fluid beneath the soft skin...
- Are Beauty Beverages Good for Skin?
There are a lot of vitamin drinks on the market and it is natural to wonder whether these "beauty beverages" are really as healthy as they claim to be. Do they really provide anti-aging solution for your skin? There are more than 300 products on store shelves that claim to benefit your beauty. Are...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Chicken Pox Vaccine
The chicken pox vaccine is the medicine given to people who are susceptible to the disease and hence protects one against the vaccine. This vaccine that causes the chickenpox disease is the varicella vaccine. This chicken pox vaccine is usually excavated from a weak virus. This weak virus is...
- What is Scalp Psoriasis?
Scalp psoriasis is a skin condition that causes reddish, scaly patches on the scalp that sometimes spread to the face and neck. A number of patches may be produced on the scalp or may spread over the scalp completely. This type of psoriasis is very common and most of the people who have scalp...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Will My Diet Induce Eczema?
Irritation and itching are two common symptoms of eczema. Whether diets are helpful to alleviate these symptoms is still not yet clear. Many studies that tried to associate diet and eczema have had contradictory results. Some studies show that eczema is related to food allergies, but many people...
- Dr. Basheer Alexis Badiei M.D.20627 Se Deerfern Loop Camas WA 98607
- Dr. Neil Axel Swanson MD3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Zheng Qian MD501 Se 172nd Ave Vancouver WA 98684
- Dr. Eric Lawrence Simpson MD3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Renee Mclean Chang M.D.1414 Nw Northrup St Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Ken Kyung-hoon Lee MD1414 Nw Northrup St Portland OR 97209