Dr. Arunkumar N Badi MD, PHD
Sleep Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sleep Medicine102 Thomas Rd Suite 202 West Monroe LA, 71291
Dr. Arunkumar Badi practices Sleep Medicine in West Monroe, LA. Dr. Badi studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- A technique for implantation of a 3-dimensional penetrating electrode array in the modiolar nerve of cats and humans.
- Cochlear nerve stimulation with a 3-dimensional penetrating electrode array.
- Electrode independence in intraneural cochlear nerve stimulation.
- Selective activation of cat primary auditory cortex by way of direct intraneural auditory nerve stimulation.
Dr. Arunkumar N Badi MD, PHD's Practice location
West Monroe, LA 71291Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75230Get Direction
Dr. Arunkumar N Badi MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Badi
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Child Stops Breathing 27 Times an Hour Due to Sleep Apnea
It is during a child’s earliest years where much of their development takes place. During this time, they learn through their own observations, develop their social and mental skills, and figure out their own independence. However, some children do not have it so easy, especially for Mia Amdur,...
- Agony of a Little Girl Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
People often say they slept like a baby after a restful night of sleep. However, that is not always the case, especially for kids suffering from obstructive sleep apnea. Sadly, most parents are not aware of this issue and it can become a very difficult problem to deal with, a problem that can affect...
- Additional Insight into Children's Sleep Apnea
It is surprisingly not uncommon for children to show mild forms of sleep apnea due to enlarged tonsils or adenoids, and some of them can usually grow out of it as their body develops and the airway expands to accommodate their growth. Regardless, the severe versions of obstructive sleep-disordered...
- Is There a Link Between Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Speech?
Many patients experience issues in speech when diagnosed with sleep apnea. The altered speech function in OSA has led researchers to believe that there is an underlying link between obstructive sleep apnea and a speech disorder. It has been seen in both children and adults, especially if they have...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...