Dr. Caitlin Fiorillo is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Fiorillo specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
University of Virginia School of Medicine 2013
Caitlin Fiorillo MD's Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
LEXINGTON, KY 40536Get Direction
Caitlin Fiorillo MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Sleep Apnea?
This is a sleep disorder which remains undiagnosed in most cases. In this disorder, a person’s breathing stops or gets interrupted during sleep, affecting the oxygen distribution to different organs. People affected by sleep apnea often stop sleeping briefly during the night.Two types of sleep...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Shortness of Breath – When to See a Doctor
Shortness of breath, medically known as dyspnea, is described as a strong tightening in the chest, a feeling of suffocation or air hunger. The description of shortness of breath varies depending on its cause.Maximum cases of shortness of breath are observed in patients suffering from any heart or...
- Labyrinthitis and Vertigo
Labyrinthitis is an inflammation of the inner ear due to a virus or bacteria. This inflammation of the inner ear disrupts the transmission of the sensory information to the brain. When it happens, symptoms similar to those of vertigo may be experienced as well as difficulties in vision and hearing....
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Tips on Living With Mumps
Mumps occurs mostly in children and is caused by a paramyxovirus. However, certain viruses like influenza, cytomegalovirus, and Coxsackie virus can also demonstrate swelling of the salivary glands similar to that of mumps. Mumps can be passed through infected saliva after a sneeze or a cough....
- Dr. Christopher Marc Bingcang M.D.800 Rose Street, HQ-101 Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Natalie Lea Silver MDUniversity Of Kentucky & Affiliates 800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Deanne M Roberts MDUniversity Of Kentucky Gme Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Alexandra Eva Kejner MD740 S LIMESTONE B317 EAR NOSE AND THROAT CLINIC LEXINGTON KY 40536
- Dr. Jordan Lee Pleitz M.D.UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY & AFFILIATES LEXINGTON KY 40536
- Dr. Matthew Lee Bush M.D.Ukmc Department Of Otolaryngology Lexington KY 40536