Dr. Suresh Khilnani MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease2031 Mcdaniel St Ste150 North Las Vegas NV, 89030
Dr. Suresh Khilnani practices Pulmonology in North Las Vegas, NV. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Khilnani manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India Medical
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease- 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine- 2012
- Coney Island Hospital 1986
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Ctr / Long Island, NY, Pulmonary Diseases 1988
Dr. Suresh Khilnani MD's Practice location
North Las Vegas, NV 89030Get Direction
GLENWOOD SPGS, CO 81601Get Direction
Dr. Suresh Khilnani MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khilnani
- What is Cystic Fibrosis?
Cystic fibrosis is a life-threatening, inherited disorder, which affects the secretory glands producing mucus and sweat. Fluids secreted by the glands are usually thin. In this disease, the secretions become thick and sticky and block all passageways and ducts, particularly of the lungs and...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Alternative Treatments for Lung Cancer
Lung cancer, also known as lung carcinoma is characterized by a malignant lung tumor caused by an uncontrolled growth of cells in tissues of the lungs. There are two main types of lung cancers-small cell lung cancer and non-small cell lung cancer. It is widely known that lung cancer is the most...
- What is a Lung Biopsy?
A lung biopsy is a medical procedure which involves removal of a small piece of lung tissue to examine it closely under a powerful microscope. Lung biopsy can be done in 4 different ways. However, the method used depends solely on the overall body health and the place of the lung where the sample is...
- Can Asthma Only Be Induced by Allergies?
Asthma describes the conditions and complications following the narrowing of bronchioles within lungs. This results in shortness of breath, coughing and a kind of loud wheezing accompanied by chest tightening.Although asthma can be cured, treated and managed with certain medications and natural...
- The Fight Marches On: Making Life-changing Medicine Available to Everyone with Cystic Fibrosis
Every day, people coping with cystic fibrosis (CF) strive to live their lives to the fullest, from exercising and managing their everyday care to tackling obstacles head-on and raising awareness. Throughout the years, CF communities have been making their mark and pushing for better care. Today,...
- Dr. J.F. Turner MD9065 Herrera Ave Las Vegas NV 89129
- Dr. Syed Akbarullah MD870 SEVEN HILLS DR STE 102 HENDERSON NV 89052
- Dr. Wilson T Watanabe MD10300 W Charleston Blvd Las Vegas NV 89135
- Dr. Joram S. Seggev MD7500 W LAKE MEAD BLVD LAS VEGAS NV 89128
- Dr. Hikmat N Dagher M.D.6040 S FORT APACHE RD STE 100 LAS VEGAS NV 89148
- Dr. Michael Dean Schlachter M.D.653 N Town Center Dr Las Vegas NV 89144