Dr. Michael Krco is a urologist practicing in Grafton, WI. Dr. Krco specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1978
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1978
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Urology; Cook County Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals
- Cook County Hospital Program
Dr. Michael J. Krco M.D.'s Practice location
Grafton, WI 53024Get Direction
Dr. Michael J. Krco M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krco
- Erectile Dysfunction: Is Hormone Therapy Right for Me?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) affects the ability of a man to have an erection and maintain it long enough to have a satisfying sexual experience. There are certain times when a man may not fully rise to the occasion during sexual intercourse, and this can be due to other factors aside from...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Chlamydia in Men
What is chlamydia?Chlamydia is one of the most widespread sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States. It is caused by the bacteria Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia infection is more or less like gonorrhea in terms of its symptoms and format of spreading from one person to the other....
- Can Bladder Spasms Be Treated?
Living with bladder spasms is a painful reality for many. Not only is the condition physically painful, but it can also cause mental and emotional trauma among those dealing with bladder spasms daily.What are bladder spasms?Normally, passing urine is a systematic function of the body, wherein...
- Blood in Urine: What Doctor Should I Call?
Blood in urine can be sourced to cancerous growths, infections in the urinary and genital system, or kidney stones among other diseases. The level of medical care and specialist intervention is determined by the symptoms that you show. Although it is a sign and not a disease, it should not be...
- What Is Uribel Used For?
What is Uribel?Uribel is a prescription drug used for pain relief, discomfort, frequent or urgent urination, and urinary cramps or spasms due to certain diagnostic procedures or urinary tract infection. This medication belongs to the class of urinary antiseptics, urinary analgesics, or...
- Dr. Sameer Sharma MD3003 W Good Hope Rd Milwaukee WI 53209
- Dr. William H Annesley MD2500 North Mayfair Road Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Jay I Sandlow MD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Michelle Andrew MD2015 E Newport Ave Milwaukee WI 53211
- Dr. Kevin Gee MD2350 N Lake Dr Milwaukee WI 53211
- Dr. Douglas M Dewire M.D.2350 N Lake Dr Milwaukee WI 53211