Dr. Nicolas Jose Llosa M.D.
Pediatrician800 Washington St # 286 Boston MA, 02111
Dr. Nicolas Llosa is a pediatrician practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Llosa is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Llosa diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Llosa can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Efficacy of a conjugate vaccine containing polymannuronic acid and flagellin against experimental Pseudomonas aeruginosa lung infection in mice.
- Immune checkpoint blockade in microsatellite instable colorectal cancers: Back to the clinic.
- Interleukin-17 and type 17 helper T cells in cancer management and research.
- Tolerance and effectiveness of nivolumab after pediatric T-cell replete, haploidentical, bone marrow transplantation: A case report.
Dr. Nicolas Jose Llosa M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02111Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21287Get Direction
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Dr. George T Klauber MD800 WASHINGTON ST # 92 BOSTON MA 02111
- Dr. Mitzi Johnson MD750 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Keith Dominick MD750 Washington St. Nemc Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Freya S Emspak MD750 Washington Street Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Sonya Grace Wang M.D.800 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Jamelah D Tucker MD800 Washington St # 286 Boston MA 02111