Dr. Michael Roberts is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Roberts specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Internal Medicine Baylor Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Michael S Roberts M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85016 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael S Roberts M.D. | Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael S Roberts M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Roberts
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never even her wildest dreams, thought that her daughter would be the same individual to...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi Discusses Struggles with Lymphoma
Tony Iommi is one of the few rock and roll legends who can say that they fulfilled the industry’s cliché act of getting the band back together. In 2011, the loss of a good friend brought the Black Sabbath guitarist Iommi back into contact with the band’s original lead vocalist, Ozzy Osbourne....
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- Dr. Clayton R. Polowy MD 1432 S Dobson Rd Mesa AZ 85202
- Dr. Clarence S Adoo M.D. 5750 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306
- Dr. Robin L Obenchain MD 2141 E Warner Rd Tempe AZ 85284
- Dr. Ian Deroock M.D. 695 S Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. John Luis Bibb MD 2222 E. Highland Suite 204, Phoenix, AZ Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Mikhail I Shtivelband MD 695 S Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224