Dr. Michael Roberts is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Roberts specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Internal Medicine Baylor Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Michael S Roberts M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85016 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael S Roberts M.D. | Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael S Roberts M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Roberts
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Schools Join the Fight Against Lymphoma and Blood Cancers
Students at St. Paul Catholic School in Weirton, West Virginia have made their mark in the battle against cancer. By participating in a Student Series program hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, students were able to raise $2,006.93 and donate the proceeds to discovering a cure for...
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Dr. Clayton R. Polowy MD 1432 S Dobson Rd Mesa AZ 85202
- Dr. Clarence S Adoo M.D. 5750 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306
- Dr. Robin L Obenchain MD 2141 E Warner Rd Tempe AZ 85284
- Dr. Ian Deroock M.D. 695 S Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. John Luis Bibb MD 2222 E. Highland Suite 204, Phoenix, AZ Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Mikhail I Shtivelband MD 695 S Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224