Dr. Jonathan S Daitch MD
Pain Management Specialist | Pain Medicine8255 College Pkwy Suite 200 Fort Myers FL, 33919
Dr. Jonathan Daitch practices Pain Medicine in Fort Myers, FL. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Daitch serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1984
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1984
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
- Efficacy and safety of percutaneous sacroplasty for painful osteoporotic sacral insufficiency fractures: a prospective, multicenter trial.
- Percutaneous sacroplasty for osteoporotic sacral insufficiency fractures: a prospective, multicenter, observational pilot study.
- Salutary effects of two verapamil analogs in traumatic shock.
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Anesthesiology; Mercy Fitzgerald Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine/ Jacobi Hosp
- MERCY FITZGERALD HOSPITAL
Dr. Jonathan S Daitch MD's Practice location
Dr. Jonathan S Daitch MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Daitch
- What Is Diclofenac?
What is diclofenac?Diclofenac is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine that belongs to the drug class called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Different types of pain such as dental pain, muscle pain associated with injury or surgery, and migraine can be treated by diclofenac. Redness...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- With Fibromyalgia, Pain Can Be Motivation
The pursuit of pleasure and happiness and avoidance of pain and strife has been a factor which has driven us as a species to evolve so that we may adapt to our environments and reap its many benefits. Even back in prehistoric times where daily life was filled to the brim with agents which could...
- Benefits of CBD Oil
What is CBD?CBD or cannabidiol is a prominent nonpsychoactive compound found in the Cannabis sativa plant. It is also popularly used as a natural remedy for various ailments since it has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiemetic, anticonvulsant, antipsychotic, and anxiolytic properties (1)....
- Tylenol-Codeine Side Effects
OverviewTylenol (acetaminophen) and codeine are used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain. Aside from pain, acetaminophen is also used to reduce fever. Tylenol is not a habit-forming drug. However, when this drug is taken in large dosages, serious liver damage including other negative side...
- Dr. Michael Martinez M.D.27160 Bay Landing Dr Bonita Springs FL 34135
- Dr. Michael B. Auerbach D.O.13782 Plantation Road Fort Myers FL 33912
- Dr. Mauna Radahd MD13782 Plantation Road Fort Myers FL 33912
- Dr. Michael E Frey MD8255 College Pkwy Fort Myers FL 33919
- Dr. Konstantine Konstantine Yankopolus MD3880 Colonial Blvd Fort Myers FL 33966
- Dr. Fred A Liebowitz M.D.6150 Diamond Centre Ct Fort Myers FL 33912