The son of a respected Indiana family doctor, Harvey Schuchman was a resident when he helped out in his fathers office. He received his undergraduate and medical degrees at the Indiana ...
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1968
Indiana University School of Medicine 1968
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine; Wm N Wishard Mem Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Indiana University Med Center 1969
- Indiana University, Bachelor of Science In Business, Bloomington, Indiana
- William Beaumont Hospital Program
Harvey A Schuchman MD's Practice location
Littleton, CO 80120Get Direction
Harvey A Schuchman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Pain that Requires Prompt Medical Attention
The following are a list of different painful experiences that one must seek medical attention for:Severe headache“If headache is accompanied by a cold, it could be sinus headache”, says Sandra Fryhofer, MD, MACP, spokeswoman for the American College of Physicians. If the headache is severe and...
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- Carlin S. Long MD777 Bannock Street Denver Colorado 80204
- Mircea M Petrina MD8407 Bryant St Westminster CO 80031
- Robert E Henson M.D., F.A.C.C.1960 Ogden St Denver CO 80218
- Michael J Ptasnik M.D.,F.A.C.C.11700 W 2ND PL LAKEWOOD CO 80228
- Joseph Emory barclay Burchenal MD1000 Southpark Dr Littleton CO 80120
- Dimitri A Kaufman MD1000 Southpark Dr Littleton CO 80120