Dr. Cristan M Arena M.D.
Ophthalmologist915 Old Fern Hill Rd Building B, Suite 20 West Chester PA, 19380
Cristan M. Arena specializes in the surgical and medical management of glaucoma. She is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology with a glaucoma fellowship received at the University of ...
Education and Training
University of Maryland School of Medicine MD 2005
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO- 2011
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Lens Implant
- Glaucoma Diagnosis And Treatment
- Glaucoma Laser Treatment
- Glaucoma Surgery
- MemberAmerican Glaucoma Society
- Temple University Hospital Ophthalmology 2009
- University of South Florida, Skull Base and Cerebrovascular Glaucoma 2010
Dr. Cristan M Arena M.D.'s Practice location
West Chester, PA 19380Get Direction
Dr. Cristan M Arena M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Arena
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What is Chalazion? Know about its Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
What is Chalazion?A chalazion is a benign and painless nodule which can occur in the upper or lower eyelid. It is common and is sometimes called a meibomian cyst or a tarsal cyst. The term chalazion (pronounced kah-la'-ze-on) originates from the Greek word which means a small lump. These nodules...
- In Plain Sight: Vision Changes Linked to Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a chronic, progressive movement disorder that affects the nervous system. It is characterized by gradual death and breakdown of nerve cells in the brain resulting in the decreased production of a chemical messenger called dopamine. Reduced dopamine levels cause abnormal...
- Dr. Stephen Sinclair M.D.200 East State Street Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Mark F. Pyfer M.D.500 York Rd Jenkintown PA 19046
- Dr. Anastasia Traband M.D.1 Granite Point Dr Wyomissing Pennsylvania 19610
- Dr. Mitchell S. Fineman MD2300 Highland Ave. Bethlehem PA 18020
- Dr. Allen C Ho MD125 Medical Campus Drive Lansdale PA 19446
- Dr. Arunan Sivalingam M.D.100 Presidential Blvd. Bala Cynwyd PA 19004