Dr. Julie Goddard MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO, 80045
Dr. Goddard is a board-certified otolaryngologist who specializes in the treatment of benign and malignant head and neck tumors, thyroid and parathyroid diseases, salivary gland obstructions and compl ...
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 2004
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Microvascular Surgery, Head And Neck Cancer Surgery, Head And Neck Cancer And More
- Throat Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio - Head and Neck Surgical Oncology
Dr. Julie Goddard MD's Practice location
Dr. Julie Goddard MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goddard
- What Are Taste Buds?
IntroductionHave you ever wondered why a particular type of food tastes so good? Your taste buds let you recognize different food flavors such as the saltiness of chips and the sweetness of candies or doughnuts. According to ancient Greek view, that there are seven basic tastes, which consist of...
- What are the Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Ear infections refer to the inflammation or infection of the middle ear, which is most commonly seen in children. Middle ear infection or media otitis is caused by bacteria or viruses. The infection begins as sore throat or cold and then gradually spreads to the middle ear. This is divided into two...
- Ear Infections and Swollen Lymph Nodes
The lymph nodes behind the ears, in the neck and under the arms are some of the most notable lymph glands in the body. These glands store fluids and nutrients and help in filtering waste material out of the bloodstream as well as out from the body tissue. They also produce antibodies that help...
- What Is a Thyroid Biopsy?
In a thyroid biopsy, a small tissue sample of your thyroid gland is removed and then examined under a microscope to test for an infection, cancer cells, and other thyroid disorders. The thyroid is a small gland located in lower part of the neck, just below the larynx. The gland's main function is...
- What Can Cause A Sore Tongue?
Causes of a Sore TongueThe tongue can become sore when you accidentally bite your tongue. However, serious medical conditions such as oral cancer can also be indicated by a sore throat. To determine an accurate diagnosis, you must seek medical condition.Usually, a sore tongue is not a cause of...
- Can You Get Laryngitis From a Sinus Infection?
A virus is the reason that causes most cases of laryngitis, just like a virus causes most cases of a cold. Viruses are contagious and therefore you can acquire any of these conditions from other people who are infected. Some people develop sinusitis immediately after they catch a cold, while others...
- Dr. Janice L. Birney MD6169 South Balsam Way Columbine Colorado 80123
- Dr. Sven-Olrik Streubel MD13123 East 16th Avenue Aurora Colorado 80045
- Dr. Timothy Frederick Pingree M.D.10099 Ridgegate Pkwy Lone Tree CO 80124
- Dr. Ryan F Brown M.D.2045 N FRANKLIN ST DENVER CO 80205
- Dr. Tyler M Lewark M.D.1400 S Potomac St Aurora CO 80012
- Dr. Scott Ronald Sharp M.D.1400 S. Potomac St Aurora CO 80012