Craig Singer is an acupuncturist practicing in Munster, IN. Dr. Singer evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Singer treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Craig Singer M.S.O.M., L.AC's Practice location
Munster, IN 46321Get Direction
Craig Singer M.S.O.M., L.AC's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Ronica Eve Perez L.AC8925 FAIRFIELD LN TINLEY PARK IL 60487
- Mrs. Martina Maria Moore L.AC.8143 S Wabash Ave Chicago IL 60619
- Dr. Patricia Ashley Washington LAC, DAOM, OMD19740 GOVERNORS HWY STE 117 FLOSSMOOR IL 60422
- Georgina Salgado chavez ACUPUNCTURIST3844 W 63rd St Chicago IL 60629
- Juli Yelnick L.AC.11901 S 80TH AVE PALOS PARK IL 60464
- Penny Will17929 Sacramento Ave Homewood IL 60430