Craig Singer M.S.O.M., L.AC
Acupuncturist900 Ridge Rd 2-S Munster IN, 46321
Craig Singer is an acupuncturist practicing in Munster, IN. Dr. Singer evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Singer treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Craig Singer M.S.O.M., L.AC's Practice location
Munster, IN 46321Get Direction
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Ronica Eve Perez L.AC8925 FAIRFIELD LN TINLEY PARK IL 60487
- Georgina Salgado chavez ACUPUNCTURIST3844 W 63rd St Chicago IL 60629
- Kimberly Chin L.AC.1465 RING RD CALUMET CITY IL 60409
- Mrs. Martina Maria Moore L.AC.8143 S Wabash Ave Chicago IL 60619
- Dr. Jeannine A Westerlund ACT, PHD14130 Hempstead Dr Orland Park IL 60462
- Kathleen Love MS, L.AC.9439 W 144th Pl Orland Park IL 60462