Dr. Timothy Santoro is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Santa Clara, CA. Dr. Santoro specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Ut Sch of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 1994
University of Utah School of Medicine 1994
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Plastic Surgery; Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, General Surgery
- MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
- UC Los Angeles Medical Center
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- UC Los Angeles Medical Center
Dr. Timothy Dan Santoro MD's Practice location
Santa Clara, CA 95051Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Dan Santoro MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Santoro
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Dr. Alexander Q. Ereso MD525 South Dr Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Melody Lynd MELODY LYND80 East Hamilton Avenue Campbell California 95008
- Dr. Cedric Hunter M.D.300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Matthew Dominic Mingrone MD2504 Samaritan San Jose CA 95124
- Dr. Kirk Anthony Churukian M.D.15047 Los Gatos Blvd Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Steven K Struck MD3301 El Camino Real Atherton CA 94027