Dr. Noe Mateo is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Mateo specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med- Farmington Ct 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Infectious Diseases; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Internal Medicine
Dr. Noe B Mateo MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55101Get Direction
BISMARCK, ND 58501Get Direction
Dr. Noe B Mateo MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Can I Live a Normal Life with Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is caused by ticks where the bacteria enter the body through its bite. It takes about three to four days for the tick to settle in the body. The initial symptom of the bite is a rash. As the bacteria moves deeper into the system, the symptoms that can be experienced are muscle pain,...
- Fever in Adults: What You Should Know
The normal body temperature of a human being is 37° C. However, it may change throughout the day due to several factors. When the body’s temperature is elevated, it is described as a fever. Unlike the standard body temperature, a fever is not a constant temperature. In some instances,...
- How to Remove a Deer Tick to Prevent Yourself from Getting Lyme Disease
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection caused by a spirochete known as Borrelia burgdorferi. It is a spiral-shaped bacterium that replicates within the body with the ability to evade the immune system, causing Lyme disease. Lyme disease is more commonly seen during the spring and summer seasons. The...
- What is Antiviral Medication?
Antiviral medication refers to drugs that are used for treatment of HIV. These drugs do not completely treat the infection but are used to suppress the development of the virus and stop it from becoming AIDS. Since HIV virus replicates itself once it gets into the bloodstream, the medication stops...
- Dr. Elliot Francke M.D.825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis Minnesota 55402
- Dr. Winston P Cavert MD420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Stephen Robert Obaid M.D.6363 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Peter Franklin Bornstein MD1959 Sloan Pl Saint Paul MN 55117
- Dr. Neelay Jitendra Kothari M.D.11676 Wayzata Blvd Hopkins MN 55305
- Dr. Christian Gerald Schrock MD3366 Oakdale Ave N Minneapolis MN 55422