Dr. Adrian R Smith M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck2550 Flowood Dr Suite 200 Flowood MS, 39232
Dr. Adrian Smith is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Flowood, MS. Dr. Smith specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1999
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- University Of Ms School Of Med
- REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
Dr. Adrian R Smith M.D.'s Practice location
Flowood, MS 39232Get Direction
Dr. Adrian R Smith M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- Dr. David William Adcock M.D.251 N. Lyerly Street Chattanooga TN 37404
- George Eli Howell MD971 Lakeland Drive Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Vinod Kumar Anand MD501 Marshall Street Jackson MS 39202
- Dr. William C Lineaweaver MD1980 Tybee Lane Lake Charles LA 70605
- Dr. Somprasong Songcharoen M.D.971 Lakeland Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Stephen Davidson M.D.2550 Flowood Dr Flowood MS 39232