Dr. Matthew Taylor is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Taylor performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Anesthesiology
Matthew G Taylor MD's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64111Get Direction
Logan, UT 84321Get Direction
COEUR D ALENE, ID 83814Get Direction
Matthew G Taylor MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Brian M Ramza M.D.4330 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111
- Luis F. Couchonnal M.D.4801 COLLEGE BLVD LEAWOOD KS 66211
- Mazda Biria M.D.University Of Kansas Medical Ctr Kansas City KS 66160
- Alan P Wimmer M.D.4330 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111
- William N Brodine MD3200 NE RALPH POWELL RD LEES SUMMIT MO 64064
- Raghuveer Dendi M.D.3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160