Dr. Susan Hagen Morrison M.D.
Infectious Disease Specialist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Infectious Diseases36 Newark Ave Suite 322 Belleville NJ, 07109
Dr. Susan Morrison is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in Belleville, NJ. Dr. Morrison specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1981
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Umdnj-Univ Hosp, Allergy And Immunology; St Joseph'S Hosp & M C, Allergy And Immunology; Umdnj-Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School Affiliated Hospitals 1985
- UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School, NJ 1987
Dr. Susan Hagen Morrison M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Susan Hagen Morrison M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morrison
- Are there any Alternative Remedies for the Treatment of Mumps?
What are the best remedies for fever and pain when you have the mumps?Mumps is a viral infection which causes pain and swelling in the throat and neck. It is common in children and youngsters.As the treatment for mumps, traditionally decoctions of healing herbs were recommended for little children....
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- What Should I Do If My Baby Has Mumps?
What is mumps?Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection. The virus invades the parotid glands of the individual causing pain and inflammation of these glands. It is characterized by a “hamster-like” swelling of the patient’s face. The initial symptoms may take up to two weeks to manifest....
- Is Cholera Contagious?
Is Cholera Contagious?Cholera is one of the most dangerous infections that has claimed the lives of many people especially people living in very poor environmental areas. These are areas where there is poor sanitation, poor ventilation, and dirty water. Most of the victims of cholera over many years...
- How is Cholera Diagnosed?
How is Cholera Diagnosed?Cholera is an acute bacteria disease caused by a bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Infection with the cholera bacteria can lead to severe vomiting and diarrhea and finally electrolyte loss or dehydration. If not treated, cholera can, in many cases, result in death.In order...
- Dr. Jason Perlman M.D.2066 RICHMOND AVE 1ST FL STATEN ISLAND NY 10314
- Dr. Tsoline Kojaoghlanian MD4422 3RD AVE BRONX NY 10457
- Dr. Marc Foca OtherColumbia University Department Pediatric New York NY 10032
- Dr. Adam Ratner MD3959 Broadway New York NY 10032
- Dr. James M. Oleske M.D.30 Bergen St Newark NJ 07107
- Dr. Mona Rigaud M.D.550 1st Ave New York NY 10016