Dr. Mahmoud Loghman-adham is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in Nutley, NJ. Dr. Loghman-adham specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Nephrology
- LOUISVILLE AFFIL HOSPS
Dr. Mahmoud Loghman-adham M.D.'s Practice location
Nutley, NJ 07110Get Direction
Dr. Mahmoud Loghman-adham M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- How Should Hospitals Handle Nurses Being Cyberbullied by Patients
It is fair to say that a large amount of nurses working today use their care and compassion outside of the hospital, as well as within the hospital walls whilst treating patients and making conversation with the patient’s loved ones. However, there has been reports of conflict between nurses,...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Dr. Jessica Ann Reid-adam M.D.1468 Madison Ave New York NY 10029
- Dr. Eduardo M Perelstein MD428 E 72nd St Ofc 100 New York NY 10021
- Dr. Howard Trachtman MD227 E 30th St New York NY 10016
- Dr. Juhi Kumar MD505 E 70th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Maria Isabel Roberti M.D.94 Old Short Hills Rd Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Valerie L Johnson MD428 E 72nd St Ofc 100 New York NY 10021