Dr. Curtis Andersen is a family practitioner practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Andersen specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Andersen possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1990
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Member American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member Utah Medical Association
- Utah Valley Reg Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Utah Valley Reg Med Center
- University of California, San Francisco 1993
- Utah Valley Family Medicine - Provo, UT in Family Practice 1996
Dr. Curtis G Andersen MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84118Get Direction
Dr. Curtis G Andersen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Andersen
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Causes Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is the frequent flow of loose, watery stool through the intestines causing muscle contraction and abdominal pain. Stool follows its path through the anus and gets watery when the digestive system consumes too much fluid or gets infected with viruses, bacteria, or parasites. A loose stool...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- Dr. Max Gorishek Morgan MD2450 EXEC PKWY LEHI UT 84043
- Dr. Douglas Spence Kasteler MD390 N Main St Bountiful UT 84010
- Dr. Paula L Haberman MD5872 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84121
- Dr. Jason Robert Vanshaar M.D.385 W 9000 S SANDY UT 84070
- Dr. Todd Eberhard MD5770 S 250 E Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Scott H Beckstead DO390 N Main St Bountiful UT 84010