Dr. Curtis Andersen is a family practitioner practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Andersen specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Andersen possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1990
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Member American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member Utah Medical Association
- Utah Valley Reg Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Utah Valley Reg Med Center
- University of California, San Francisco 1993
- Utah Valley Family Medicine - Provo, UT in Family Practice 1996
Dr. Curtis G Andersen MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84118Get Direction
Dr. Curtis G Andersen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Andersen
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- Dr. Max Gorishek Morgan MD230 N Hospital Dr Price UT 84501
- Dr. Douglas Spence Kasteler MD390 N Main St Bountiful UT 84010
- Dr. Paula L Haberman MD5872 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84121
- Dr. Douglas R Newbold MD3845 W 4700 S Salt Lake City UT 84118
- Dr. Jason Robert Vanshaar M.D.1320 Wonder World Dr San Marcos TX 78666
- Dr. Sharon A. Strong MD2295 Foothill Dr Salt Lake City UT 84109