Dr. William M Stenson MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease179 Quincy St Brockton MA, 02302
Dr. William Stenson practices Pulmonology in Brockton, MA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Stenson manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. William M Stenson MD's Practice location
- Everything You Need to Know About Bronchitis
Bronchitis is a common medical condition affecting people worldwide, regardless of their age and sex. However, bronchitis tends to affect young children and infants, as well as people who have chronic medical conditions, especially chronic conditions affecting the lungs and heart.Bronchitis is an...
- Everything About Bacterial Pneumonia: Its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Management
What Is Pneumonia?Pneumonia is a tenderness or inflammation of the lung, upsetting the air sacs (alveoli) predominantly. It is normally caused by infectious elements such as bacteria and viruses. Risk components of pneumonia are comprised of other lung-linked diseases, such as COPD, asthma, heart...
- 7 Tips on Living with Asthma
Asthma is a chronic lung disorder that causes inflammation in the air passage leading to the lungs, making it incredibly difficult to breath. Common symptoms include Shortness of breath, Wheezing, a tight feeling in the chest and Coughing. Asthma can be either Innate (since childhood) or caused by...
- What a Lung Transplantation for Cystic Fibrosis Is Really Like
Cystic fibrosis has been one of the more devastating and debilitating diseases to take hold of the population. The condition has forced countless research studies, clinical trials, and innovative treatments to try and mitigate the symptoms and effects of cystic fibrosis. One of the riskier but...
- Allergic Bronchitis
What is allergic bronchitis?Bronchitis is an inflammation of the inner lining of the bronchial tubes usually due to a viral infection of the upper respiratory tract. Bronchitis itself can be acute when the signs and symptoms last no longer than 10 days, and chronic when the signs and symptoms tend...
- The Top 3 Myths About the Development of COPD
Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) suffer from breathlessness. It is an illness that affects our lungs by simply inhibiting its normal functions. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is a progressive lung disease that has signs and symptoms of chronic bronchitis, which...
- Dr. Martin F. Joyce-Brady MD Boston Massachusetts 02118
- Dr. Jessica Brenna Mccannon MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Scott Lewis Schissel MD133 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. David Murray Systrom MD75 FRANCIS ST BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Tanya G Weinstock MD133 BROOKLINE AVE BOSTON MA 02215
- Dr. Erik Eduardo Folch MD, MSC185 Pilgrim Rd Boston MA 02215