Dr. Michele Marie Van hirtum-das M.D.
Neurologist (Pediatric) | Neurodevelopmental Disabilities501 W Glenoaks Blvd Suite 705 Glendale CA, 91202
Dr. Michele Van hirtum-das is a child neurologist practicing in Glendale, CA. Dr. Van hirtum-das specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system in children from birth to young adulthood. With combined understanding of childhood illness and the special needs of each individual child and their family, Dr. Van hirtum-das is able to help each patient improve the status of their health. Conditions such as seizures, delayed speech, weakness or frequent headaches are treated by child neurologists.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Michele Marie Van hirtum-das M.D.'s Practice location
Glendale, CA 91202Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90027Get Direction
Dr. Michele Marie Van hirtum-das M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Van hirtum-das
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- 10 Year Old with Muscular Dystrophy Finishes the Columbus Marathon
No matter what is against them, throughout history humans have proved time and time again that they can push past beyond their limits. Society has continue to defied odds, against prior dispositions and against what was ever imaginable by all of humankind. The stories that make up this very...
- Miss Ireland and Her Family's Struggle with Muscular Dystrophy
They say that the loudest voice comes from action. Most youth are currently fighting for or against something. It is truly common for people at present to let themselves be heard and spread awareness of the advocacies they champion. One would notice via television newscasts, newspapers, and articles...
- Study Discovers Fatality Predictors in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
A recent study published in the Journal of the American Heart Association has demonstrated that high cardiac biomarkers, coupled with low BMI and a poor respiratory profile are important risk factors that could put Duchenne muscular dystrophy patients at risk of premature death.Duchenne muscular...
- Teen with Spinal Muscular Atrophy Being Kept Alive with Spinraza
Many researchers and medical professionals today are constantly striving to better the opportunities for those diagnosed with a variety of diseases and conditions. As time has progressed, these treatments have improved in their effectiveness, especially as those in the medical world begin to...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Dr. Raman Sankar M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Joyce Ying-chen Wu M.D.10833 Le Conte Avenue Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Jason T Lerner M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Christopher Giza M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. William Shields M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Brian Wong M.D.4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027