Dr. Juhi Kumar MD
Nephrologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Nephrology505 E 70th St Ht-3 New York NY, 10021
Dr. Juhi Kumar is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Pediatrics in Public Health at Weill Cornell Medical College and Assistant Attending Pediatrician at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Corn ...
Education and Training
Llrm Medical College, Meerut University Medical
L.L.R.M. Medical College 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Nephrology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Kidney Problems, Kidney Stones, Kidney Failure And More
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Birth Defects
Dr. Juhi Kumar MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10021Get Direction
Dr. Juhi Kumar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kumar
- Is Hypothyroidism Hereditary?
Hypothyroidism is a condition in which the amount of thyroid hormones produced by the body is not adequate. Thyroid hormones play an important role in regulating metabolic rates and energy levels in the body. Thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3) are the two major hormones produced by the thyroid...
- The Benefits of Grapefruit, the "Fruit of Paradise"
Grapefruit is a very tangy, citrus fruit that looks just like an orange but is not as sweet. Grapefruit was named for the way it grows (in bunches, just like grapes). The fruit has a fleshy interior that is often red, white, or pink in color.Grapefruit is a new radial fruit that developed naturally...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- Dr. Nataliya Chorny MD26901 76th Ave New Hyde Park NY 11040
- Dr. Eduardo M Perelstein MD428 E 72nd St Ofc 100 New York NY 10021
- Dr. Jessica Ann Reid-adam M.D.1468 Madison Ave New York NY 10029
- Dr. Howard Trachtman MD227 E 30th St New York NY 10016
- Dr. Maria Isabel Roberti M.D.94 Old Short Hills Rd Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Valerie L Johnson MD428 E 72nd St Ofc 100 New York NY 10021