Dr. Richard John Morris M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy12000 Elm Creek Blvd Suite 200 Osseo MN, 55369
Dr. Richard Morris practices Allergy and Immunology care in Osseo, MN. Dr. Morris specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Morris provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1972
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
Dr. Richard John Morris M.D.'s Practice location
Osseo, MN 55369Get Direction
Dr. Richard John Morris M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morris
- Prednisone Side Effects
PrednisonePrednisone is a corticosteroid, which prevents the release of substances in the body that lead to inflammation. It can also suppress the immune system. Prednisone can be used as an immunosuppressant or an anti-inflammatory drug. A number of conditions can be treated with prednisone. They...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Pathogens that Cause Pneumonia
The pathogens involved in pneumonia are bacteria, virus, fungus, rare parasites, and other microorganisms. Virus is the most common cause of pneumonia among babies and children. Adults with weak immune systems are vulnerable to bacterial pneumonia.Pneumonia Causing pathogens:The pathogens that cause...
- Children's Film "Peter Rabbit" Under Fire for Controversial Scene Exploiting Food Allergies
The film Peter Rabbit is a modern take on the classic children's story. But, this film isn't without controversy. Parents of children with food allergies, and even parents of children with celiac disease, have recently decided to boycott the film altogether.But, why?It started when snippets from the...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Can Eczema Flare-Up Anywhere on My Body?
Eczema is the general term of a number of skin conditions. Doctors believe that the condition is passed on genetically and results from a disorder of the immune system. This disorder results in the overreaction of the system when it encounters certain triggers in the environment.Eczema can affect...
- Dr. Allan Stillerman M.D.825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis Minnesota 55402
- Dr. Jay Jiekuen Lou M.D.4625 Churchill St Saint Paul MN 55126
- Dr. Timothy H Lind MD401 PHALEN BLVD SAINT PAUL MN 55130
- Dr. Paul Mitchell Blum MD3955 Parklawn Ave Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Malcolm Blumenthal MD825 S 8th St Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Harold B. Kaiser M.D.825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402