Ms. Mercely Rani Devabavus M.D
Internist10425 Spring Hill Dr Spring Hill FL, 34608
Dr. Mercely Devabavus is an internist practicing in Spring Hill, FL. Dr. Devabavus specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Devabavus provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Tirunelveli Medical College 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Vascular Disease
- Saint Vincent Hospital, Worcester 1996
- King Faisal Hospital, Taif, SA 1992
Ms. Mercely Rani Devabavus M.D's Practice location
Spring Hill, FL 34608Get Direction
Ms. Mercely Rani Devabavus M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- HIV: 5 Transmission Myths
What is HIV?HIV is a virus that was discovered in the 1980s. It attacks a person's immune system, causing it to be too weak to fight outside infections. The HIV virus works by destroying white blood cells, called CD4 cells, in the immune system, and progresses through three stages, the last of which...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Can Microchips Administer Medication?
A new idea of having an implantable microchip to deliver drugs on medication may replace daily injections and improve patient compliance in treatments. The new programmable device, discovered by researchers at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), was tested on humans and the results...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Dr. Rajyalakshmi Kolli M.D10500 SPRING HILL DR SPRING HILL FL 34608
- Mr. Nathan C Devabose M.D.10425 Spring Hill Dr Spring Hill FL 34608
- Dr. Naresh P Menezes M.D.10494 Northcliffe Blvd Spring Hill FL 34608
- Dr. Gaurav Vijai Malhotra M.D.11077 Spring Hill Dr Spring Hill FL 34608
- Dr. Ayman Barakat M.D.7154 MEDICAL CENTER DR SPRING HILL FL 34608
- Dr. Jose D Ceron-fuentes M.D.10507 Spring Hill Dr Spring Hill FL 34608