Dr. Lisa Kay Petiniot M.D.
Rheumatologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Rheumatology3333 Burnet Ave Ml 7015 Cincinnati OH, 45229
Dr. Lisa Petiniot is a pediatric rheumatologist in Cincinnati, Ohio and is affiliated with Seton Medical Center Austin. She received her medical degree from University of Wisconsin School of Medicine ...
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 2001
New Jersey College of Dentistry 2001
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati 2004
- Pediatric Rheumatology, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH. Pediatric
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati 2008
Dr. Lisa Kay Petiniot M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Lisa Kay Petiniot M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Petiniot
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed healthcare system. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a neverending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Steroids for Muscular Dystrophy: Prednisone
Steroids are touted as powerful drugs that help in improving muscle strength as well as delaying some types of muscular dystrophy. Of these, prednisone is said to be the most powerful and widely used to treat Muscular Dystrophy. Prednisone is a known anti-inflammatory agent. The potent compound,...
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- According To New Research The Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- Dr. Tracy V Ting M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Michael Henrickson MD3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Huggins MD3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Yongdong Zhao M.D.3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Hermine Isabel Brunner MD3333 BURNET AVE CINCINNATI OH 45229
- Dr. Sheila Therese Angeles-han MD3333 BURNET AVE CINCINNATI OH 45229