Dr. Stephen Scully is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in North Andover, MA. Dr. Scully specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1962
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1962
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Plastic Surgery; New England Med Ctr Hosps, General Surgery; New England Med Ctr Hosps, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Tufts University Affiliated Hospitals 1963
- NYU Langone Medical Center 1969
- Tufts Medical Center 1967
- New York University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Stephen J Scully M.D.'s Practice location
North Andover, MA 01845Get Direction
Dr. Stephen J Scully M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Scully
- Have a Butt Like a Kardashian with a Brazillian Butt Lift
What is it?The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure done to provide a more prominent and perky buttocks for individuals who are unhappy about having flat buttocks. This procedure uses your own fat so it is a natural way of uplifting your buttocks. This procedure enables you to enhance...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- Dr. William Numa M.D.15 DIX ST WINCHESTER MA 01890
- Dr. Michele T Sasmor MD21 Highland Ave Newburyport MA 01950
- Dr. William Paul Adams MD4 Centennial Drive Peabody MA 01960
- Dr. Anna E. Petropoulos M.D., F.R.C.S.80 Lindall St Danvers MA 01923
- Dr. John Kenneth Mallen MD32 Stiles Rd Salem NH 03079
- Dr. Alan Arnold tan Lim M.D.41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805