Dr. Erika Mclean is a pediatrician practicing in Gloucester, VA. Dr. Mclean is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mclean diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mclean can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Erika Mclean MD's Practice location
JAMESTOWN, NY 14701Get Direction
Dr. Erika Mclean MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Steven C Mares MD1162 Professional Dr Williamsburg VA 23185
- Dr. Kristina N Powell M.D.119 Bulifants Blvd Williamsburg VA 23188
- Dr. Georgia Ann Prescott M.D.119 Bulifants Blvd Williamsburg VA 23188
- Dr. Stacey A. Cummings MD119 Bulifants Blvd Williamsburg VA 23188
- Dr. Jennifer J Altman M.D.1162 Professional Dr Williamsburg VA 23185
- Dr. Karen A. Ransone MD16681 Puller Highway Deltaville VA 23043