Dr. Steven Mcgrath is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Vallejo, CA. Dr. Mcgrath specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Mcgrath tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1993
- St Mary',s Hospital Medical School, University Of London, Universit
Dr. Steven J. Mcgrath MD's Practice location
Vallejo, CA 94589Get Direction
Dr. Steven J. Mcgrath MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcgrath
- What Are the Risks of Carpal Tunnel Surgery?
Carpal tunnel surgery is a procedure done to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgical procedure involves the severing of a ligament referred to as the transverse carpal ligament so that the pressure it was exerting on the median nerve gets released.The pressure exerted on the median nerve causes...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
The main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling sensation...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Dr. Noah Weiss MD100 Rowland Way Novato CA 94945
- Mr. Leonid Alex Pugach PA2970 HILLTOP MALL RD RICHMOND CA 94806
- Dr. Daniel J. Solomon M.D.7100 Redwood Boulevard Novato California 94945
- Dr. Robert Clark DO3243 CLAYTON RD CONCORD CA 94519
- Dr. William Roland Klemme M.D.336 Bon Air Shopping Ctr Greenbrae CA 94904
- Dr. John C Kofoed M.D.2702 Low Ct Fairfield CA 94534