Dr. Carolyn E Hart MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine1718 E 4th St Suite 801 Charlotte NC, 28204
Dr. Carolyn Hart practices Sleep Medicine in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Hart studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Child Neurology; Johns Hopkins Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Carolyn E Hart MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28204Get Direction
BOONE, NC 28607Get Direction
Dr. Carolyn E Hart MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hart
- Sleep Disorder May Cause Brain Inflammation in Parkinson’s Patients
Researchers have long proposed that a sleep disorder may increase inflammatory responses, and may increase the risk of developing various neurodegenerative diseases, including Parkinson’s disease. A recent study called “Assessment of neuroinflammation in patients with idiopathic...
- Can Sleep Apnea Cause an Irregular Heartbeat?
There are numerous people who complain about waking up with a fast-beating heart. While some think this isn’t anything to worry about, there are studies that link waking up with an irregular heartbeat to sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a very common sleeping disorder that is very alarming. In fact,...
- What To Do After Having Been Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
Have you been snoring a lot lately? It might not be something to just laugh about. One of the most common symptoms of sleep apnea is snoring, so you'll need to have it checked as soon as possible to prevent any complications from happening. Once your doctor has diagnosed you as having sleep apnea,...
- The Innovative Method to Detect Children’s Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been one of the leading causes of sleep deprival and complications with the sleep cycle of anyone who suffers from it. As said as much before, but this condition, which can equally affect persons of any gender, manifests itself as periods during sleep where the...
- Study Reveals that Many Police Officers Suffer from Sleep Apnea
Although police officers work multiple shifts, they can still be affected by sleep apnea and other sleep disorders, which can take a negative toll on their health.Sleep apnea can pose a risk not only to police officers but to the people they protect in their community. A recent study has shown that...
- Are CPAP Machines Being Used by Insurers to Spy on Patients?
Approximately 17 million people use CPAP machines for obstructive sleep apnea. Is it possible that insurers are collecting their information through their treatment? Maybe. Thousands of CPAP machines users found out that their machine was actually spying on them. Yes, we're serious. The device sends...
- Dr. Jeannine L. Gingras M.D.6207 PARK SOUTH DR CHARLOTTE NC 28210
- Dr. Benjamin P Graef D.O.6035 Fairview Rd Charlotte NC 28210
- Dr. Graham C. Scott MD1350 S KINGS DR CHARLOTTE NC 28207
- Dr. Meredith S. Snapp M.D.1918 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. James J. Carswell MD1350 S KINGS DR CHARLOTTE NC 28207
- Dr. Sachin Hansalia M.D.1900 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207