Dr. Robert Adams is a pediatrician practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Adams is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Adams diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Adams can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Robert F Adams MD's Practice location
Augusta, GA 30912Get Direction
MERIDIAN, ID 83642Get Direction
Dr. Robert F Adams MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Roger A. Vega1120 15th Street Augusta Georgia 30912
- Dr. Michael R Ikeler MD465 N BELAIR RD EVANS GA 30809
- Dr. Tracy Williams Middlebrooks MD2315 CENTRAL AVE AUGUSTA GA 30904
- Dr. Jose A Luis MD74 Physician Dr. Aiken SC 29801
- Dr. Brandy Nicole Gheesling MD807 A Oakhurst Drive Evans GA 30809
- Mr. Gerald D Oliver MD1055a Silver Bluff Rd Aiken SC 29803