Dr. Semi Ayub is a rheumatologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Ayub specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Ayub treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Dow Medical College 2004
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
Dr. Semi Ayub M.D's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
Saint Croix Falls, WI 54024Get Direction
Dr. Semi Ayub M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Detoxing Help Ease Fibromyalgia Symptoms?
Many fibromyalgia patients have to deal with mystery symptoms for years before getting a proper diagnosis. And. once they receive a diagnosis, the struggle is far from over. With fibromyalgia, patients are often left to their own devices and figure out on their own what helps to ease symptoms. One...
- The Connection between Cancer, Lupus and other Autoimmune Disorders
New Findings from the Feinstein Institute for Medical ResearchAccording to an article from United Press International, researchers at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research have identified a gene variation, or polymorphism, affecting certain protein syntheses, and these findings may be...
- Understanding Brain Inflammation in Fibromyalgia Patients
Fibromyalgia (FM) is a common and complex chronic pain disorder that causes widespread pain and tenderness to touch that may occur in specific tender or trigger points or body wide. Symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread and run the gamut of intensity. Symptoms like fatigue, sleep disturbances,...
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- Tips: Managing Your Morning Stiffness with Rheumatoid Arthritis
If you are living with rheumatoid arthritis (RA), then you are likely familiar with stiff joints, particularly in the morning. And you are not alone. Recent reports show that around 90% of individuals with active RA who are not experiencing active RA. ...
- Dr. Elie Gertner MD401 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Ellen R Shammash MD401 Phalen Blvd - Ms 41103a Saint Paul MN 55130
- Dr. Erik Jon Peterson MD516 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Archibald Ambrose Skemp M.D.7250 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Jody Kay Hargrove M.D.7250 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Scott Glickstein MD3800 Park Nicollet Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416